The Netherlands Embassy and Consulates United States
The Dutch diplomatic network in the United States represents Dutch citizens and interests in America.
The Netherlands will host the Global Conference on CyberSpace April 16-17 in the Hague to address the challenges and opportunities presented by far-reaching digitization.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
March 27, 2015 The Netherlands signed a deal this week to buy eight American-made F-35 Lightning II fighter jets in 2019.
March 23, 2015 (Washington, D.C.) – The Center for Strategic and International Studies' Strategic Technologies Program and the Royal Netherlands Embassy will host its first-ever cyber policy hackathon. The event, Cyber DiploHack 2015, will take place at CSIS headquarters March 26 and 27.
- Dutch Delegation to Attend Meeting on Verification of Nuclear Disarmaments
- Embassy to Screen 'Bye Bye Car' During Annual Environmental Film Fest
- 15 Dutch Presentations Take the Stage at Annual SXSW Festival in Austin
- Henk Ovink Appointed as First Special Envoy for International Water Affairs
- How does D.C. compare with Amsterdam?