The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
September 18, 2014 Dutch Ambassador Rudolf Bekink honored two champions of tolerance and human rights during the inaugural Anne Frank Awards in the Member’s Room of the Library of Congress on Sept. 17.
September 16, 2014 On the third Tuesday in September (Prince's Day), the Minister of Finance presents the National Budget and the Budget Memorandum to the House of Representatives.
- Rabbi Saperstein, Canon White to Be Honored for Work in Human Rights
- 'Stella' Arrives in US to Kick Off National Drive Electric Week
- Experts to Discuss Sea Level Rise During Capitol Hill Briefing on Sept. 18
- Foreign minister nominated for senior EU job
- Dutch Safety Board Releases Preliminary Report on Flight MH17