The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
- Contact information
- Helping communities improve cycling
- Old Masters to Modern Design
- Food & Nutrition
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Through ThinkBike workshops, Dutch cycling and urban-planning experts work with American communities to develop and implement ways to improve bicycle paths and infrastructure.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
January 30, 2015 Prime Ministers Mike Eman of Aruba and Ivar Asjes of Curaçao were in Washington, D.C. this week to attend the Caribbean Energy Security Summit hosted by Vice President Joseph Biden.
January 28, 2015 The Consulate General in Miami is looking for Dutch IT companies and startups interested in participating in eMerge Americas May 1-5 in Miami.
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and visas at the offices of Orlando, Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles and Chicago
- Webinar Planned to Detail New York's $40 Million Microgrid Competition
- The Best of Sustainable Dutch Design Conquers Washington, D.C.
- ThinkBike Workshop to Bring a Dutch Taste of Cycling to Southern Florida
- Human Rights Day 2014