The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
Currently in the spotlights
(Washington, D.C.) — A new report by the Royal Netherlands Embassy shows the continuing strength of the economic ties between the United States and the Netherlands supported nearly 680,000 American jobs in 2011, an increase of 9 percent from the previous year.
The rule of law and human rights are neither Dutch nor American values; they are universal values that form the foundation of civilized societies, ensure long-term global security and allow social progress and economic mobility.
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Mon - Fri 09:00am - 04:30pm
May 22, 2013 (Washington, D.C.) -- The FAA and the Kingdom of the Netherlands today signed an agreement to promote a safe aviation environment in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao, the Netherlands, and Sint Maarten) and the Caribbean parts of the Netherlands (Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius).
May 10, 2013 (Washington, D.C.) -- The Netherlands government and a prominent Dutch attorney will receive a Children’s Humanitarian Award during the 10th Battered Mothers Custody Conference on Saturday.
- Texas Resolution Recognizes Importance of Dutch-US Economic Ties
- Royal Netherlands Embassy Opens its Doors for EU Open House on May 11
- Netherland-America Foundation to Host 18th Annual Gala Awards Dinner
- The Netherlands Calls for Greater Protections for Freedom of Expression
- Presidential statement on the Investiture of King Willem-Alexander