The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
September 29, 2014 Dutch Prime Minister Rutte today launched a new mentorplatform DutchBasecampNYC dedicated to helping young Dutch startup entrepreneurs. DutchBaseCampNYC is a network of entrepreneurs and tech professionals who work and live in New York City and will contribute their expertise and network to mentor and help Dutch startup entrepreneurs looking to expand to New York.
September 26, 2014 Students from New York City’s Loyola High School got a unique introduction into the history of New Amsterdam today from a special teacher:Mr. Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands.
- The Netherlands launches Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Experts Come Together for Capitol Hill Briefing on Effects of Sea Level Rise
- Rabbi Saperstein and Canon White Receive Inaugural Anne Frank Awards
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)
- Rabbi Saperstein, Canon White to Be Honored for Work in Human Rights