The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
October 2, 2014 The Netherlands Minister for Security and Justice Ivo Opstelten and National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism Dick Schoof met at the White House Wednesday with Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Lisa O. Monaco.
September 30, 2014 Aruban Prime Minister Michiel Godfried Eman is visiting Washington, D.C. through Oct. 3 to meet with high government officials and confirm to American authorities and expand the outstanding relationship and cooperation between Aruba and the United States.
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte launches mentorplatform DutchBasecampNYC with Dutch tech entrepreneurs in NYC
- Dutch Prime Minister teaches NY students on life in New Amsterdam
- The Netherlands launches Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Experts Come Together for Capitol Hill Briefing on Effects of Sea Level Rise
- Rabbi Saperstein and Canon White Receive Inaugural Anne Frank Awards