The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
November 20, 2014 Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former Nigerian Foreign Minister Ibrahim Gambari will chair a new commission focusing on conflict-affected states, the cyber economy, and climate change, The Hague Institute for Global Justice and The Stimson Center announced today.
November 19, 2014 Boyan Slat, founder of the innovative The Ocean Cleanup initiative and eminent environmental scientist Sir Robert Watson were announced Tuesday as winners of the UN’s top environmental accolade, the Champion of the Earth award.
- See the Best of Sustainable Dutch Design in Pop-Up Exhibition on Dec. 14
- Amsterdam to Host National Commemoration of MH17 on Monday
- Ambassador Bekink Speaks at American News Women's Club
- The Netherlands, State of Maryland Sign MOU on Science and Technology
- Netherlands Elected to Three-Year Term on UN Human Rights Council
14 Dec 14
The Royal Netherlands Embassy and Yksi Design will host a pop-up exhibition showcasing more than 50 examples of sustainable and social Dutch Design.