The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
December 18, 2014 From 3D-printed chairs made from old refrigerators to clocks that run on mud, the Royal Netherlands Embassy and KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines brought the best of sustainable Dutch Design to Washington, D.C. with the pop-up exhibition “ReUse, ReTouch, ReDutch” Dec. 14-16.
December 15, 2014 The Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, in cooperation with Miami-Dade County, Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization, Friends of the Underline, the City of Miami, the Dutch Cycling Embassy, and The Parks Foundation of Miami-Dade will host a four-day ThinkBike workshop from Jan. 12-15, 2015.
- Embassy Honors the Work of the ACLU for Human Rights Day
- See the Best of Sustainable Dutch Design in Pop-Up Exhibition on Dec. 14
- Albright, Gambari to Lead Commission on Security, Justice and Governance
- Dutch Ocean Crusader Awarded Top Global Environmental Prize from UN
- Amsterdam to Host National Commemoration of MH17 on Monday