The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
Currently in the spotlights
(Washington, D.C.) — A new report by the Royal Netherlands Embassy shows the continuing strength of the economic ties between the United States and the Netherlands supported nearly 680,000 American jobs in 2011, an increase of 9 percent from the previous year.
The rule of law and human rights are neither Dutch nor American values; they are universal values that form the foundation of civilized societies, ensure long-term global security and allow social progress and economic mobility.
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Mon - Fri 09:00am - 04:30pm
June 19, 2013 (Washington, D.C.) — The Netherlands is pleased to retain its Tier 1 ranking in the Department of State’s 2013 Trafficking in Persons Report (TIP). The annual report places countries into four tiers based on a government’s actions to combat human trafficking.
June 19, 2013 (Washington, D.C.) – Many people see insects as a nuisance. Others see them as a wonder of nature. But could they also be a sustainable food source?
- Ambassador Bekink to Visit Georgia, Strengthen Cultural, Economic Ties
- Minister Ploumen to Visit the United States on Trade Mission
- Stanford Professor Speaks to National Economists Club for Inaugural Address
- Experts, Leaders are Meeting in Aruba This Week to Tackle Childhood Obesity
- Holland in the (V)alley Startup Bootcamp Planned for San Francisco, New York