The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was elected today to the Human Rights Council by the UN General Assembly for the 2015-2017 period.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr. Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Oct. 17, 2014.
- Government to Stop Issuing Travel Documents in Orlando on Oct. 1, 2015
- Netherlands, World Bank Group Join Forces for Clean Water, Sanitation
- Top Dutch, US Officials Help Launch Business Council to Strengthen Ties
- Dijsselbloem and Ploumen to Attend IMF/World Bank Fall Meetings in D.C.
- Top Dutch, US Defense Officials Meet to Discuss ISIL Efforts, NATO Summit
24 Oct 14
The Royal Netherlands Embassy will host a panel discussion about the 2014 midterm elections featuring political strategists, and American and Dutch journalists.