The Netherlands Embassy in Washington, D.C. United States
|Address||4200 Linnean Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008 United States|
(Washington, D.C.) — The economic ties between the Netherlands and the US keep growing stronger, a new digital report by the Royal Netherlands Embassy shows.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
August 21, 2014 On Wednesday, September 3, His Majesty King Willem-Alexander opens 'Project Liberty' in Emmetsburg, Iowa. Project Liberty is an international collaboration of the Dutch company DSM and the American company POET.
August 18, 2014 The government is to provide emergency assistance to the Yazidis and other displaced persons in distress in northern Iraq. With help from Australia, aid supplies will be airdropped in the Sinjar mountains, where thousands of families have taken refuge from IS (ISIS) persecution. ‘Anyone who has read the reports and seen the images knows the situation is simply tragic. The people are trapped. More help is needed,’ said Lilianne Ploumen, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation.
- Total of 127 victims of MH17 air disaster now identified
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and Schengen-visa at the office of Orlando
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and Schengen visa at the offices of Atlanta, Boston and Los Angeles
- Rutte: ‘The Netherlands and Australia are united in grief’
- Security Council Members Visit the Netherlands